- Complying with all requirements under the Owners Corporation regulations.
- Work closely with the chairperson and secretary of the Owners Corporation.
- Schedule and conduct AGM's and special meetings when required.
- Prepare annual financial budgets for approval by the owners.
- Arrange property valuations for replacement cost insurance purposes.
- Obtain and maintain public liability and replacement cost insurance as required by the Owners Corporation regulations at competitive rates.
- Lodge and follow up insurance claims to ensure prompt settlement and completion of repairs etc.
- Maintain up to date records of all owners including property sales and transfer of strata title ownership.
- Maintain individual owners corporation bank accounts and property financial records.
- Invoicing and collection of fees and levies from owners.
- Provide regular maintenance services to common areas including gardening and cleaning.
- Obtain competitive quotations for repairs and maintenance, checking progress and quality of work performed.
- Arbitrate disputes and advise owners on any legal and practical aspects of Owners Corporation management.
- Preparation and communication of consolidated "House Rules" if required.
- We provide regular financial statements and activity report to the committee's, including internet access to accounts through the web.
- We manage cash flow and ensure fees are paid promptly.
- We meet tradesmen on the site to obtain quotations for common property maintenance or repairs and supervise their work once approved by the committee.
- We maintain an after hours "emergency" building maintenance service with Tymaline Building Services.
- Telephone, fax or email communications.